** Description **
With PBX Control you can retrieve information of your PBX and access important functions quickly and simply as well at home as underway.
** Requirements **
– Android OS 4.0 or higher
– Auerswald COMpact 3000 analog/ISDN/VoIP, COMpact 4000, COMpact 5010 VoIP, COMpact 5020 VoIP, VoIP, COMpact 5000/R (with Firmware-Version 4.0 D or higher) or COMmander-6000-Series
– Network access via W-LAN or cellular data to the PBX
** Important information **
To control your Auerswald PBX with PBX Control via the Internet, a dynamic DNS service (e.g. DynDNS) and port forwarding to the PBX needs to be configured in your router settings.
Start screen - Dashboard for quick access to menus, new action bar (top menu with various options), Quick Account enables fast switch between the accounts, in fax and voice mail menus: display of new messages.
PBX-Info menu: version number and PBX name visible by scrolling, if display width is insufficient
Fax menu: detailed information on fax displayed by click on the corresponding line, differentiation of incoming and outgoing faxes by icons, automatic status change when fax PDF has been downloaded (read) and returning to list view, send downloaded fax as email attachment.
Call forwarding menu: switching on and off call forwardings (unconditional, busy and no reply) of your trunk lines
Voice mail menu: detailed information on VM displayed by click on the corresponding line, new media player (pause/play, scrubbing (move slider for fast fwd and bwd) during playback), played back voice mails are marked correspondingly when returning to VM list view, send VM as email attachment.
Ports menu: Treatment of Unicode characters optimized
Support menu: web access to PBX, now correct port shown, if the port number has been entered in the settings
Settings menu => account data: default setting for timeout is 10 seconds (max. waiting time for reply by PBX)
** Additional features **
Caller list (incl. home screen widget) and central PBX phone book:
- Display of caller list for selected extension #
- Access to central phone book
- Instant call back via mobile phone
Voicemail and fax boxes:
– Display of recorded voicemails and received faxes for the configured extension #
– Direct playback of voicemails and display of stored faxes, deletion of messages
– Switching on and off call forwardings (unconditional, busy and no reply) of your trunk lines
– Quick switching between the PBX profiles (e.g. from day- to night-settings)
– Scheduling wake-up/notification calls for the chosen extension #
– Display information of memory and PBX
– Status of the extensions (ISDN, analogue and VoIP)
– Email sent with attached voicemail or fax
– Multi-accounting, administration of multiple PBX‘s (e. g. home and office)
– Information of PBXs stored in a local data base
– Synchronization with PBX data (e.g. caller list) during app start (optional )
PBX Control is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-29. The program can be installed on Android.
PBX Control (version 3.1.017) has a file size of 3.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 42 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.